In Case Of An Emergency

If you are feeling that you don’t want to live anymore, don’t delay, call 999 now.  Alternatively, you can go to A&E, where you will be taken seriously.

If you’d like someone to talk to about suicidal thoughts, the Samaritans are there for you. You can call 0330 094 5717 to get to the Herefordshire branch, or 116 123 which is the national no.

To report concerns over the safety of a child, call the NSPCC  on 0808 800 5000.
Alternatively you can email them on

If you’re under 18 and need confidential advice and support, call Childline on 0800 1111.

If you live in Herefordshire and have concerns about your mental health, the Stonebow Unit have great advice and options for help. Look them up online at or phone 01432 364432